[THIN] Re: Am I on a wrong track? Local Windows update messing up Citrix / Terminal Server

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:23:23 -0500

Have you installed an app within the period of time that this error has
been occuring?  An unstable app might be forcing the TS/Citrix server to
be having problems.  We had a client, as mentioned before on this list,
that placed an AS/400 app on their TS server and it made all sorts of
crazy things happen.  IE would just stop working, it would never power
down correctly, etc.  After uninstalling that app, the server worked
fine.  So, could it be one of the apps on your server giving you a
hassle?

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751