[THIN] Re: Access Management Console - Enable Logins to Server option missing

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:08:33 -0700

The option is still there.. Just buried a few context levels deep.  If you
highlight the server you should see the option in the middle pane.

Another option is to run a chglogon /disable  from the command line.
Personally I like setting up a load evaluator that essential sets the load
to 10000 and assign it to those servers I want to take offline.  This
effectively disables logon via ICA but still allows admins to connect via
RDP.

Joe