[THIN] Citrix Presentation Server 4 upgrade to 4.5 query

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:56:12 +1100

Hi

Im looking at upgrading my Windows 2003 / Citrix Presentation Server 4 farm to
XenApp 4.5.  I cannot migrate to new hardware.  There are 2 options:

1) Uninstall Citrix Presentation Server 4 and Install XenApp 4.5
2) Install XenApp 4.5 over the top of Citrix Presentation Server 4

Im looking at Option 1 as I feel it may be cleaner.  Can anyone recommend the
best way to upgrade and ensure no issues are encountered..  Which option should
I go with?

Thanks
Ang

If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK Australia's #1 job site
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/