[THIN] Re: AIE - anyone using this for a Java VM and/or a bro wser plug-in

  • From: "Eilers, Lee" <lee4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:00:53 -0400

Quote "Unfortunately there are certain vendors that refuse to update
their code to work with a modern Java Virtual Machine and we are not
left with an option in all cases."

The Bank in question must still comply with security requirements and
thus so does its vendors.  IMHO

Unfortunately there are certain vendors that refuse to update their code
to work with a modern Java Virtual Machine and we are not left with an
option in all cases.
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2
use the below link: