[thereisone] I Love It

  • From: Gutman Locks <locks.gutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thereisone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:37:14 +0300

​I Love It

This teenager is visiting Israel from America. He was listening to me
put tefillin on another boy. When I finished I asked him if he had put on
tefillin that day. He said that he never had put on tefillin before. I
brought him over explained what tefillin are and why we put them on. As
always, I told him why it was so important for him to marry only a Jewish
girl and we took some pictures. As you can see from the picture, he had a
good time.

Does it have any lasting effect? Last Shabbos I had a couple in their
mid-thirties for dinner. She was expecting their first child. He told me
that the last time he was at my house was 16 years ago and that he married
a Jewish girl because of what I told him.

Look at this boy’s face. Not only do I have the opportunity to make
sure there are lots of Jewish babies in the world, I also get to see such
loving faces as his. This has to be the best job in the world. I love it!

----

To reply; email me directly at: locks.gutman@xxxxxxxxx

- There Is One - Spiritual Thoughts from the Old City, Jerusalem, mailing
list, copyright by Gutman Locks. Sharing and reprinting for non-commercial
use allowed with attribution and link to http://thereisone.com.

- SUBSCRIBE by visiting //www.freelists.org/list/thereisone and
choosing action Subscribe.

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by visiting
//www.freelists.org/list/thereisone and choosing action Unsubscribe.

- Emails will arrive from thereisone-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please make sure
to add this to your NOT SPAM lists, so the emails don't end up caught by
your spam filter.

JPEG image