[thereisone] An Angry Muslim-Man

  • From: Gutman Locks <locks.gutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thereisone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 06:23:58 +0300

​An Angry Muslim-Man

A Muslim from somewhere in the Middle East left a nasty comment to my
video; Jews Should Marry Jews <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptkFd6HXhE>

*Mohamed* Chevere wrote:

There will always be palestinaian ppl no matter what the jews do. They
survived fighting the romans, the crusades and french n english invasion.
They will survive the outcasted jews of Europe. And for the rabbi locks,
just kills you that many jews are marrying muslims n christians.

*Gutman’s* reply:

Since your name is Mohamed you should follow the Koran and stop making
up history. Shame on you. The Koran says more than once that this land was
given by G-d to the children of Israel - Israel is the Jewish homeland and
your lying will not create a different fact. The so-called palestinians
admit that they are half from the tribes of Egypt and half from the tribes
of Jordan. Do not try to change G-d’s will – you will not succeed.

*Mohamed* replied:

And you want to teach me my quran!!! Show me! Tell me where you are
making these claims?

*Gutman’s* reply:

You need no more information than this to know that all of the arabs
here are living on Jewish Land and can stay only with the permission of the
Jewish people.

*Koran*:[5:21] "O my people [Children of Israel], enter the holy land that
GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

*Koran*: [7:137] “We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and
west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus
fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their
steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and
everything they harvested.”

*Koran* [17:104] “And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go
live into this land. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon
you all in one group."

---

*Mohamed: *

and what permission was that before 1948. while you were scattered
around all nations and were not welcomed. what permission was that you say
ah? you are a waste of time wallahi.

*Gutman:*

Now that I have taught you a little of your Koran I will also teach
you a little of my Torah.

*Thousands* of years ago, G-d told the Jewish people that we would be
exiled:

“Hashem will scatter you among all the peoples, from the end of the
earth to the end of the earth…” (Deuteronomy 28:64)

*And* G-d also told us that we would be brought back to our Land:

“…For the days are coming, says the L-rd, when I will bring back
the captivity of my people Israel and Yehudah, says the L-rd and I will
cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they
shall possess it.” (Jeremiah 30:3)

“At that time I will bring you in and at that time I will gather you:
for I will make you a name and a praise among all the people of the earth,
when I restore your captivity before your eyes, says the L-rd. (Zephaniah
3:20)

*And* how do we know that “that time” of the ingathering of the Jewish
people is now? We know it is now because after 2,000 years of being
scattered all over the world, the Jewish people are finally coming home.
Our land was desolate for all those years and now it is blooming.

The Koran verifies what the Bible has always taught; we Jews would be
scattered and we would return to the land that G-d gave to the Jewish
people.

If you are a true Muslim you should be helping Jews to come home to
Israel the Jewish Homeland in fulfillment of both the Torah and the Koran.

----

To reply; email me directly at: locks.gutman@xxxxxxxxx

- There Is One - Spiritual Thoughts from the Old City, Jerusalem, mailing
list, copyright by Gutman Locks. Sharing and reprinting for non-commercial
use allowed with attribution and link to http://thereisone.com.

- SUBSCRIBE by visiting //www.freelists.org/list/thereisone and
choosing action Subscribe.

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by visiting
//www.freelists.org/list/thereisone and choosing action Unsubscribe.

- Emails will arrive from thereisone-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please make sure
to add this to your NOT SPAM lists, so the emails don't end up caught by
your spam filter.

JPEG image