[TheNoir] Rant and Rave

  • From: Johnathon Micheals <laughingcorpse07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Noir <thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

Rant and Rave

by Cervin Molari

Lou made it to the shuttlebay, only to see no shuttle. He cursed under his
breath as he wondered how Elana had managed to hire a bunch of stupid bipedal
creatures that- for some reason other then fear- couldn?t take the initiative
to actually act upon any given situation. Like a half made robot, each of them
seemed incapable of actually carrying out any duties without specific orders.
It made him only angrier, and his three henchmen that followed him got the
receiving end of his ire- looking outside frozen in space.

Which was why Lou entered the bridge a little calmer. Now that he got to
relieve some of his anger, he noticed he could think a little more clearly.
"Why the fuck didn?t anyone think of taking that shuttle when it left?"

One of them answered, although very hesitantly, "we... we weren?t ordered to."

Lou looked at her, "oh, and I suppose just because you weren?t ?ordered? to,
you didn?t think to at least take an initiative." She looked around at the rest
of the crew, whose eyes stared back a little wide eyed; feeling as if they knew
how this was going to turn out.

Lou then paced around, "so, I head to the shuttlebay, I don?t suppose any of
you fools actually thought that the shuttlebay actually contained a shuttle.
Maybe that was it, or maybe it?s the fact you people just like to piss me off.
What is it? You don?t like the pay? You left your brain somewhere in the trash
bin with that used condom in there? You people are just so damned lax." Lou
shuddered as his phaser gripped hand seem to tremble a little, "and look- here
you people are, just ?carrying on duties? as it were and acting completely
stupid; and the best part," he gave a harsh laugh, "was the fact that I wasn?t
even informed of the shuttles departure. Imagine that. And not one of you can
give me a rational answer but stare blankly at me like I?m speaking a different
language."

Lou looked at the first person that just happened to be in his way. It was a
painfully thin bolian with a bored look on his face, but Lou was deterred.
Within the few seconds, the bolian was on the floor as the energies of Lou?s
phaser ate away at his body and simply vaporized him. Lou sighed in relief,
"well, if anyone has a bright idea of giving me some sort of face- it had
better be one of fear. Admittedly, I have been nice," Lou said- not thinking
for a second that he was anything but, "but if niceness didn?t work. Fear will
do it?s job.

"You will carry out your duties, you will regain that brain functions of yours,
and you will all keep on your toes. Or you become like that bolian, or worst.
And we all know I can do a lot better than simply vaporizing someone."

There were several nods and Lou made his way to the command seat, "where is the
shuttle?"

"It disappeared with the ship that?s constantly bumping off our sensors."

"What was the last coordinates of that vessel?"

"583, Mark 009."

Lou nodded, "Proceed there at maximum impulse, if that sensor bump is
constantly being pushed of at a certain point, then I want this ship bearing on
them, do a warp jump if you have to, I don?t care how you do it, get it done."
His voice rose another level as he gave out the last orders. He walked out of
the bridge. It was time to talk to Beelzebub.