[TheNoir] Re: Noir Memo

  • From: VanirEWagner@xxxxxxx
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 06:32:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/2004 15:11:38 Eastern Standard Time,
AlleatRheide@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Well first, let me say again that  I'm very glad to be joining the crew.

Second, Wagner, where did you get  that cute note smiley?  ::grins::

And third...maybe if the either or  both of the new guys are interested we
could do a joint log while we're  waiting for the ship?

Ally

Ditto from me on the first part.

The smiley comes from AOL.  I don't remember if it's available in 8.0  but
it's definitely in 9.0/

And last but not least, sure, why not a joint log?  I have one waiting  to be
typed.  (Yes, I did it at work when those %$!# ambulances would leave  me
alone).  I have a  weird schedule so let me know what's good and we can work on
 time.