[thejournal-users] Re: FIFTY YEARS!

  • From: Debbie <coachdebbie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thejournal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thejournal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:35:10 -0800

Very cool, Mike!!!

I started journaling in 10th grade, when I was mistakenly placed in remedial
English after switching schools. Our teacher, for the short few weeks that I
got to enjoy her, taught us "automatic writing" and I've been journaling ever
since.
Julie introduced me to TJ a few months ago and I'm hooked!

Good to meet you all, fellow journalers 😀

Debbie

www.debbiehappycohen.com

Sent from my iPhone