[the_nexus] Re: Text Description & Minutes

  • From: "Christopher Soran" <ducktapeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Douglas Leroy Ballor'" <douglb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:14:37 -0800

Doug,
I have uploaded the weekly minutes into the repository.  You said you had
trouble getting it to commit, so I did it.  I have also finished the weekly
report and uploaded it.  I have attached the Text Description that you sent
me with my comments.  I set "Track Changes" to on, so you can see the
changes I made and my comments about them.  You can either accept the
changes, deny the changes, or make modifications from my changes.  Finish
updating the document and post it into the repository.  If you have trouble
getting it to commit, email it to the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or David and
Patrick.  They will be reviewing the SRS and SDS and printing them out.

-Christopher