[the_nexus] Coding

  • From: David <drake22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Douglas Leroy Ballor <douglb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:26:37 -0800

Hey everyone. I just wanted to send an email to everyone about coding
for milestone 3. I know everyone is biting at the chops to code, which
is great. I think that everyone should look over the SRS and the SDS
when they design their classes. Everyone should code as closely to the
designs that we have already done (mainly the SDS). If you do anything
differently, document that and change the required documents. Please
change your code to fit the design when you can.

Also, please before you write any code, flesh out all private and public
methods and fields in the UML diagram and use that to generate the
shell. If you add or change any of those things, do it through the UML
and regenerate the shell (I generated the UML using Umbrello). That will
be the easiest way to keep everyone in synch.

Chris, please let me know if I went over the line with anything that I
put here or if you think that anything should go differently. I do not
want to steal your thunder as group leader. Thanks guys.
David <drake22@xxxxxxxxx>