[the-facts-machine] Re: [msb-alumni] iOS8.

  • From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:58:59 -0500

There are several. I guess if you dial a phone number sometimes the tone keeps on going and you have to tap again to stop it. Also there are problems with voiceover working with siri. There's also issues with bluetooth keyboards. and other things I can't think of right now. The toptech tidbits issue this week has several things from applevis. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Toni" <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>