[the-facts-machine] The KNFB reader app.

  • From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Facts Machine" <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:07:32 -0500

Here's a link for a podcast of the KNFB reader app.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1587669/KNFB%20reader.mp3

I got it from applevis and put it in my dropbox folder.  I have to say, I'm
impressed with what they've done with the app.  The app is in the iTunes store
now.  Although I've blastedf the NFB on several things, I will give them credit
when they do something worthwhile.  Although the app costs $99.00 I'm really
thinking about getting it.  If I do, I'll let ya know what I think using it
with the iPhone 5.  The dude in the podcast had a 5s with iOS8.  I won't always
have the money to get the app so may have to decide to do it now.  I purchased
text cloner for my computer and wasn't as impressed with it as much as I was
with KNFB reader.  I encourage everyone to listen to the podcast.  I have
prismo and it never did as well as what the dude was doing with the KNFB reader
app.  Just saying.