[the-facts-machine] Re: Windows 10 Just Around the Corner

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:32:10 -0400

BlankNo, you won't automatically get it.
There is a note on Kim Komando's page on a Windows update you can find in your
installed updates which will remove the Windows 10 nags you would otherwise get.

If you want to remove the Win 10 thingy from your system tray, go to your
taskbar notifications screen ((I just search for taskbar notification in the
windows start area.

You will tab through and see the different things that can appear there. Find
the windows 10 and set the combobox to hide notifications.

Steve
In the Beautiful Capitol City