[the-facts-machine] Problem with YouTube videos

  • From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman" <rmilliman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:59:08 -0500

I have tried to open several different YouTube videos recently, but I cannot
get them to play. I used to be able to listen to them on this computer, but
something changed, and I can no longer open up and play YouTube videos. I'm
using Windows 7 with the most recent version of MSIE. It seems like it might
be a file association issue, but that is my best guess. Do any of you have
any recommendations on how I can solve this problem?

Ron Milliman