[the-facts-machine] Re: KNFB reader app results.

  • From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:58:52 -0500

As I said before listen to the podcast I posted Yesterday and you'll get an
idea as to how the app works.  I wanted a demo but after hearing how well the
dude was doing in the podcast I was sold enough to purchase the app.  That was
a hard pill to swallow I mean with my thoughts about the NFB and blindness
organizations in general.  But, they've done well with the app.  With the price
of the app, I would hope future upgrades will be free.  If not, I'll sure have
something to say about that.  LOL.