[TextEditor_mcc] Re: New information about fonts

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:46:07 +0100

Le 11/02/2006, Ilkka Lehtoranta a écrit:

> When you are getting the area font? The font attribute is gettable only
> between MUIM_Setup/MUIM_Cleanup.

I try to get the font in the function called by MUIM_HandleInput. But I've
just tried in the MUIM_Setup function and it's not better.

Reading again the MUI doc, if found that : _font(obj)->tf_YSize
And it works !

I can use that but my question remains : I think the TextEditor class would
manipulate fonts in a better way. Maybe the first step would be to support
the MUIA_Font gettable, as the object internally knows which fonts it uses.

Thanks for your answer, Ilkka.

Regards,

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU