[TextEditor_mcc] Re: New information about fonts

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:45:55 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Mathias PARNAUDEAU wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If MUIA_TextEditor_FixedFont is set to TRUE but no font is given in the
> prefs, this attribute has not effect.
> In another hand, if MUIA_Font is set to MUIV_Font_Fixed, then the TextEditor
> object shows the default fixed font.
>
> I think that if the fonts are not given in the configuration, the TextEditor
> object should be created with the default Area font.
>
> In all the cases I can't get the Area font even if the attribute has a "G"
> flag. Maybe the class TextEditor could have its own font attributes ? It
> seems logical because TextEditor manages fonts that the Area parent doesn't
> know.

When you are getting the area font? The font attribute is gettable only
between MUIM_Setup/MUIM_Cleanup.

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025