[texbirds] rfi swainsons warbler at Kleb

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:47:00 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am travelling to Houston area this coming weekend to attend my nieces
graduation ceremony and would like to visit Kleb Woods in hopes of finding a
Swainson's Warbler. I have seen a couple of e-bird posts recently regarding one
at Kleb Woods. Does anyone have a good location for what area of the woods,
i.e. what trail, where the bird can be located? Also would appreciate any info
on nearby swallow-tailed kites, will be in the Galveston, Bolivar, and High
Island area on Sunday...

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at