[texbirds] Re: Yellow Rail on SPI

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Arvin <jarvin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:31:32 -0500

a playback and was heard by ~20 folks but but it was never seen ...there
was ample habitat in a fresh water marsh (then) however there at the
time...It could have been a migrant too.  Can't speak to this SPI bird
except to say very small size which would be almost the first description I
would have provided....

Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/