[texbirds] Willet - the brutal mud warrior not a sissy

  • From: MBB22222@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:24:39 -0400 (EDT)

After my last post about male Willet begging a female I have some people
calling him a sissy. Well, it seems like many males can loose their heads in
some situations but here you will see two Willets fighting like true
warriors, mud warriors.  Fight lasted about five minutes and neither  one
decided to submit.

During some moments fight was fierce, mud flying around (but no blood)  and
no merci; attempts to drown opponent in mud did not succeed but make them
look muddy. Some martial art tricks - grabbing opponent by neck and holding
high  in the air were superior but not fatal. I guess they both got enough,
became  tired
and gave up on each other. No victor in this fight. Well, all the  things
done to impress females.

http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/149636962

http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/149636973

http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/149636972

http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/149636968

And more: http://www.pbase.com/mbb/willet__fight__040513
(I  have to stop somewhere - took too many photos)

Mark B Bartosik
Houston, Texas
http://www.pbase.com/mbb/from_the_field