[texbirds] Warbler Woods Mothers Day

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:30:20 -0500

Warbler Woods Mothers Day
We will be open Mothers Day, email for entry info.  The Warbler Pond is a Quiet
Zone, please limit to whispers, except when alerting to an exciting bird the
rest of us are missing.

I have a request for all of you, Please  take your water bottles with you.  (I
can't get out of this font)
I'm left with 10 bottles a week of partially used water that I have to pick up,
empty and put in the garbage.  We only get one rolling garbage can/week that we
have to haul to the street, so more trash a problem.  We also have a problem
with the small wrapper tops or straw covers being left.  Please help, before I
end up falling while picking up garbage.  Many times people go somewhere with
the intent of returning and don't, leaving bottles behind.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS