[texbirds] Re: Public Comment - Proposal to Reopen Bayside Drive at Laguna Atascosa NWR

  • From: "Rex Stanford" <calidris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TEXBIRDS" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <laguna.atascosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 09:34:53 -0500

This is astonishing! Public commentary ostensibly was invited, but the
deadline for such commentary was stated to have been May 3, 2014 (see final
paragraph of message below), but notice of the possibility of such
commentary was sent to TEXBIRDS on May 2, 2014. I do have comments, but
obviously they would be "too late." No correction of the stated
end-of-commentary date has been posted to TEXBIRDS, so far as I can discover
from what I find on my personal computer via electronic search, thus this
email. Have I missed a posted correction of the end-of-commentary date?

PLEASE LET TEXBIRDS KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THERE STILL IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR
COMMENTING ON THIS PROPOSAL. Thank you.

Rex Stanford
McAllen, TX