[texbirds] Re: Tundra/Trumpeter Swan in the Woodlands YES

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sueorwig@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:53:03 -0600

Very interesting...I don't see many but this looks like a Trumpeter to
me....Will have to go back to the notes and look for attachments that said
Tundra which I regrettably overlooked....  Is there a consensus on this
bird?  More historical stuff perhaps later for that part of the state.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/