[texbirds] Re: Tundra/Trumpeter Swan in the Woodlands YES

  • From: Susan Orwig <sueorwig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kleb Woods <klebwoods@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:43:45 -0600

Just returned from the Woodlands where I had good views of the Trumpeter
Swan.  I-45 going north, however, was shut down due to debris falling off
the Hardy (?) overpass under construction, which resulted in nine flat
tires on nine separate cars and then a wreck.  The cops were all there
trying to get the damaging materials off of the road.  Luckily, by this
time I was headed south.
Sue Orwig
Houston, Tx