[texbirds] Townsends solitaire real co. again today

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:02:48 -0500

Had a Townsends Solitaire at Big Springs Ranch in Real Co. this evening,
believe it the same bird Bob B. and I saw Saturday week ago...beginning to
wonder if this is a resident, as the kids and I had it last fall late...going
home now and stopping by the ranch outside Uvalde to try and get a better photo
of the elf owl if it is still vocalizing as it was last night...it started
right after dark along with the chucks!

Tripp Davenport Uvalde Texas