[texbirds] Re: Texbirds versus Facebook

  • From: "LMarkoff" <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lprice@xxxxxxx>, "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maillist'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:43:20 -0600

I agree with Linda.  I boycott Facebook for several reasons, so will never
join.  Guess I will become even more out-of-the-loop than I already am.  (I
gave up watching television in the early 90s.)

Lori Markoff
Austin

I am sorry to hear that TEXBIRDS information is being solely posted on
Facebook.

I refuse to join Facebook. I really dislike that more and more information
from many bird sources are only available on Facebook.

Linda Gail Price
Longview, TX