[texbirds] State Cemetery Austin

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:36:58 -0500

A friend is coming to Austin but will not have a car.  He will be at the
state capital complex in town and asked if there were any places withing
walking distance to bir other than the capital grounds and Town Lake.   I
suggested maybe the state cemetery with its big trees.   Erik H. sent me a
note about it a month or so ago and am curious as to if there have any
recent birding efforts there though .   It used to be so good in the spring
but that was a long time ago as was the one on MLK and I-35 but that might
be to much of a walk these days.
--
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell