[texbirds] Santa Ana Glossy Ibis and Fulvous Whistling-Duck + walk date correction

  • From: Tiffany Kersten <tiffanykersten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:24:53 -0600

The glossy ibis was reported at Pintail yesterday, and I just had a
report of the Fulvous Whistling-Duck currently being seen well on
Willow Lake from the covered blind on Chachalaca Trail.

My apologies on the inaccurate date for today's bird sightings; the
list I just posted was actually from today, January 27th, not the
26th. I blame the 1,945 visitors we had yesterday for our Santa Ana
70th anniversary celebration for frying my brain.

Tiffany L. Kersten
Cape May, NJ / Alamo, TX