[texbirds] Re: Roy Guerrero River Park Austin

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Smith <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:58:58 -0600

There is a heck of a lot of beauty in a Bufflehead....Ifen you really look
at an alternate drake Blue-winged Teal or a Gadwall closely, they are just
simply absolute stunning works of nature's art.  And OMG the Hooded
Mergansers!   Don't be hurried by birds and always in a rush for another
if  you have the time otherwise.  There is a lot to be enjoyed in just the
common local stuff.  One of my favorites is a high end Brewer's Blackbird
and the winter Common Grackle...just gorgeous things in fresh plumage...
Glad you posted as I know you appreciated what you did see.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas