[texbirds] Refugio Clay-colored Thrush

  • From: Truett Cantrell <tcantrell52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:10:38 -0500

Sorry it seems my first attempt at this came out garbled so I'll try again.
I found a Clay-colored Thrush this afternoon around 4:15 at Refugio Lions
Shelly Park.  The bird was first seen on the ground beneath a mulberry tree
in the vicinity of the Green Kingfisher overlook seating area.  I re-located
the bird a short time later on the river bank down from the Green Kingfisher
overlook.  Additionally I had a male Green Kingfisher and lots of Cedar
Waxwings.

Skip Cantrell

Portland, TX