[texbirds] RGV Birder’s Home & Birdy Yard For Sale

  • From: "Lamont Brown" <lamont@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 13:08:26 -0500

Posted with long-standing permission from the list owner:

Our Rio Grande Valley four-bedroom home with water feature and all native
habitat backyard is for sale.  The water feature and native backyard has
been established more than 15 years and is a Valley migrant trap.  We have a
209 yard list and had 52 species in two days during the April 2013 South
Texas Fallout.

Because of the importance of this respite for birds and butterflies, we much
prefer a birder to purchase this home and backyard.  We have declined to
receive general public offers from Realtors over the last few months.

Details including price are on the website:
www.RGVBirdersOasis.com

If you know of someone wanting a second home or wanting to relocate to The
Valley please forward this information or website link to them.

With gratitude,
Lamont & Anne Brown
Denton and Harlingen