[texbirds] RFI - Corpus Christi

  • From: "Ken R. Schneider" <kschnei1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:27:31 -0800

Hi all,
I'm going to have most of one day to bird the Corpus Christi area in
early March and I was hoping to get suggestions as to the most productive
birding
spots to visit. I'm interested in both waterbirds and some of the local
passerine "specialties". I'd love to find one area with several spots I
can walk to, but if necessary I can rent a car and drive to a couple of
places.
I bought a copy of Ritter's helpful birding guide to the area, but I'd like
to get some help in narrowing down the choices a bit.
Please feel free to email me offline if you'd like.
Thanks!
Ken Schneider
San Francisco, CA
kschnei1@xxxxxxxxxxx                                      Edit your Freelists