[texbirds] RFI: Aransas NWR Whooping Cranes

  • From: Jesse Huth <chickenboy115@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:05:41 -0600

I just visited Granger Lake today on my quest for Whooping Cranes (just
graduated from Texas A&M, WHOOP!), but there were none to be found.  I am
considering a trip to Aransas NWR in the next day or so (or possibly next
week), but haven't really seen any reports on here.  Have any been sighted
reliably, and if so where would I have the most luck?  Any info would be
appreciated!
Jesse Huth
College Station
huthavian.com

P.S. Had trouble sending it, sorry if this is a duplicate message.