[texbirds] Pictures from JJ Meyes Trace

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:53:38 -0500 (EST)

Here are 3 pictures from the earlier post. One showing the Canvasbacks and
one with what I did not realize at the time looks like a Greater Scaup.
This  bird was by itself at the time. The third is of a Red-shouldered Hawk
here at  the house that was sitting on one of our Bluebird Houses eating
something that I  could not quite make out. A few minutes later I walked out in
the back yard and  2 Red-shouldered Hawks were sitting in one of our trees and
one was eating some  up there as well. Hope it wasn't a Bluebird!

Still seeing at least one Ruby-throated Hummingbird and 2 Rufous
Hummingbirds one each male and female.

David Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers Co.