[texbirds] PEARLAND GH OWL BEING CHASED

  • From: "Mira M Pellerin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mirampellerin@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:38:59 -0400 (EDT)

While riding my trike this AM around my neighborhood (from 6:40 to 7:20 AM), I
saw a Great Horned Owl get chased out of one of my neighbor's large oak trees
by a very loud Blue Jay, and a very aggressive No. Mocking bird.  Maybe the owl
was fleeing from me, but the two other birds stayed after it for quite a while.

Mira M. Pellerin
Pearland, TX