[texbirds] Re: Mountain bluebird

  • From: Clayton Leopold <passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 19:15:18 -0600

The location has been described multiple times which is why I didn't
provide it, and this is a re-occurring bird. I apologize for that. It's
north of Winnie about 9 miles, once you get to the intersection of
McCdermand rd and pignut rd, there is a pipeline right-of-way with a sign
with a 19 on it. That's where we first saw it.

--
Clayton & Linsey Leopold
Texas City