[texbirds] More from Warbler Woods Sanctuary yesterday

  • From: SeEtta Moss <seettam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:58:06 -0500

I also birded Susan's Warbler Woods Sanctuary yesterday where I saw a
Black-and-White Warbler, an Orange-crowned Warbler, several White-eyed
Vireos, a vireo in the plumbeous complex (with diffuse border between
throat and auriculars plus dark lores) and a Myriarchus flycatcher with
limited view and photo (I did see a flash of rufous from it's undertail
when it flew off).  The vireo was discussed some on the Texbirds facebook
page with one opinion that it looked like  a Cassin's but a note of caution
that these are difficult to prove for that area of Texas.
I have uploaded 2 photos of the vireo to my blog @
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com .  I will upload 2 photos of the
flycatcher shortly.

SeEttaMoss