[texbirds] Messages Bouncing from TEXBIRDS

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:21:00 -0600

I've noticed a high rate of messages being bounced by the TEXBIRDS
server. After consulting with the Freelists support group it appears
that the messages have MIME encoded attachments. These attachments are
likely things like "stationary" backgrounds, fancy signatures, etc.

If you want to make sure your message gets through I always advise
that you send them as plain text, and not formatted mail.