[texbirds] Long billed Curlew Kingsland Llano county

  • From: David Bryant <highlandbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

I measured 4"of rain at my home Tuesday. As a result the ground is extremely
saturated and there are many temporary ponds.
This morning I added 3 new "yard birds" while looking out one of my front
windows. There were 2 Long billed Curlews walking around on the landing strip
in front of my house. In a temporary pond further back were 6 Gadwalls and 3
Northern Shovelers.

David Bryant
Kingsland