[texbirds] Re: Lee Lemmons remembered

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:35:46 -0500

Yes. Lori, I never had the pleasure of meeting the Gentleman, but I
too enjoyed his weekly posts from an area I once knew far more about.
We are all lucky to have Jack taking up the hoe now..  And those
cookies, some birders just have those little end of  day pleasures
that are so simple.  Many examples of that.  Ed Kutac liked his pie,
etc.
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/