[texbirds] Lake Creek Trail Mini Fallout

  • From: "Steven McDonald" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "skm0308@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

  Birded the trail this evening from 5:30 until 6:45 when the rain hit and
stayed between the Braes Valley parking lot and bridge.  It was pretty slow
until I ran into my first group of begging Chickadees which included a few
warblers, I ran into another group of begging Chickadees farther down the trail
by the bridge that had the majority of warblers.  Definitely my best warbler
day of the spring and tried my best to dig something a little more rare out to
no avail, not complaining though.  List follows.
Nashville - 1
Chestnut-sided - 2
Magnolia - 2
Black-and-white - 1