[texbirds] Re: Lake Cr Trail - local fallot

  • From: Barry Noret <barrynoret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:30:16 -0500

Stopped there briefly this morning Chuck.  Lots of Wilson's Warblers
working the ragweed.  Also still have Mourning Warblers in the same ragweed
at ground level.  Many empids all along the trail.  Observed a nice
Olive-sided Flycatcher near the parking lot.  Finally, was pleased to watch
a female Redstart in woods near the footbridge.  Wish I could have stayed
longer.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> After a very brief local storm last night I'm finding good numbers of
> common migrants here at Lake Cr Trail (Williamson Co.).  Lots of Yellow
> Warblers, etc.  Best so far:  One female Mourning Warbler.
>
> Chuck Sexton
> Austin
>
> Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS
> at

Barry Noret
SW Williamson County
NW Austin, TX