[texbirds] Kingsville CBC - Start the New Year off Right!

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:49:55 -0600

For those of you that like to start the New Year off right, join us this
coming Saturday for the Kingsville CBC.
We meet at the First Presbyterian Church, 302 W. Kleberg <
http://www.yellowpages.com/listings/3277515/directions> between 6:00 and
6:30 in the morning.  You can park either in front of the church or in the
lot across the street to the south.  We come back to the church midday for
a free lunch, then go back out again.  If you can only come for half the
day, that's fine too!

--
Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein