[texbirds] I'm in!

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "leas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:47:20 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All:
I'm up for a year of local patch crittering.

My CBC-size circle will be centered on the intersection of Quaker Avenue and
36th Street in Lubbock.  This will double as my game for the year of 2013 - I
suppose a little less travel will give me a little more time to focus on
painting the house and catching up on fifteen years worth of e-bird reports as
well as saving some gas/money -  and I will probably go with monthly updates.
My goals for the year: 50 species of butterfly, 5 species of amphibian, 10
species of reptile, 250 species of bird, and 15 species of mammal.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock