[texbirds] Hidalgo County Big Day Report

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:15:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all!

Finally got everything up on the website: a blow-by-blow report of the day,
 with photos and recordings, is here:

http://miriameaglemon.com/photo_gallery/2013%20Field%20Trips/April/Big%20Day
.html

A couple of mysteries: what I suspect may have been a Myiarchus of some
sort was making a funny call at Frontera, but I really have no idea what it
was;  a recording is posted.  Also have a photo of another mystery "living
thing"  that I could use some help on! :-)

Again, the grand total was 138, which despite the lack of warblers, was a
personal record!  Enjoy,

MB
Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX