[texbirds] Fw: Yellow-breasted Chat eBird Report - San Antonio- Tobin Park--S&E part of park (nr.TX 368/Austin Hwy), Apr 20, 2013

  • From: James Sheppaed <sheppard111953@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:41:18 -0700 (PDT)

Since I live a short distance from Tobin Park, I decided to check it out today
to see if I could find the  Gray-cheeked Thrush that Dodge Engleman had found
on Friday. No luck, but I did find some good birds. Highlights: Baltimore
Oriole-bright orange and wearing it's full black hood, also saw Yellow -
breasted Chat and a Black-throated Green Warbler both of which were "lifers"
for me.
James Sheppard

San Antonio, TX

368/Austin Hwy), Apr 20, 2013

San Antonio- Tobin Park--S&E part of park (nr.TX 368/Austin Hwy), Bexar, US-TX
Apr 20, 2013 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
Comments:     clear/sunny  temps 62/71