[texbirds] Re: Fall/Winter prediction?

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TexBirds TexBirds Posting" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 20:31:04 +0000

Odd timing on this message Chuck. Just this morning I entered our fall birding
classes on the calendar. The November 19th class is : "Wild Speculation about
what birds the coming year will bring"

I guess great minds work in the same stratosphere!

Let's hope your thoughts (and mine) are dashed with a good round of rain for
those folks out there praying for rain.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377