[texbirds] FOS Summer Tanager, Austin

  • From: "Sanchez, Isaac C" <sanchez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:44:27 +0000

Now I know that spring has officially begun, Summer Tanagers have arrived at
Commons Ford Park.  I spent an hour and half in the Park this morning and it
was very birdy.  Some highlight birds  that I was able to photograph for the
first time this year:  Rufous-crowned Sparrow, Great Horned Owl, Summer
Tanager, Lincoln’s Sparrow, and Scissor-tailed Flycatcher:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isaaccsanchez/sets/72157633176179239/detail/

Don’t forget that tomorrow is the Commons Ford Park, “Big Day in the Park 2013:”

http://www.commonsfordpro.blogspot.com/p/big-day-in-park-2013.html

Spring has sprung,

Isaac  Sanchez
Austin