[texbirds] Correction to Solitary Sandpiper ID

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 06:50:37 -0500

Thanks to Michael Musumeche.
I had completely missed the lack of a dark elbow, and slightly shorter
wings of the Solitary.  What threw me was the location, and the complete
lack of any other shorebirds in the vicinity...something that rarely
occurs with the Lesser.

--
Monte Phillips
TX City

  Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor
will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain